Quickmaps can be viewed, selected and managed through the Map Layers panel.
Quickmaps allow users to quickly apply a pre-set layer configuration to the map canvas.
How to Create a Quickmap
To create a new quickmap:
- Open the “Map Layers” panel
- Click the currently applied Quickmap
- Select “New Quickmap“
- Enter a Quickmap name
- In Layers from, select an existing Quickmap from which to import layer configuration
- If the new Quickmap should be the default Quickmap, click to place a checkmark in the Default box
- Click “Save Quickmap“
- Expand and collapse the preferred layer groups and place checkmarks next to the layers that you want to display in the new Quickmap
- When you finish configuring the Quickmap, click to save the Quickmap configuration
Apply a Quickmap
- In the Layers List click the currently applied Quickmap
- Click the preferred Quickmap name to apply the Quickmap