Easily filter down incidents to only show the incidents you are interested in.
The active filters panel allows you to quickly see which filters are active and quickly remove applied filters.
View the active filters panel by clicking “Active Filters” in the top app bar.
Clear individual filters by clicking next to the active filter or clear all applied filters by clicking “Clear All“
The filters panel has been design so that it can be opened independent of other tools you may be working with.
Open the Filters Panel
There are 2 main ways to open the filters panel:
- From Active Filters – Click “Open Filters” from the Active Filters Panel.
- From the Incident List – Click at the top of the incident list.
- Open the Filters Panel
- Select “Incidents” from the drop down at the top of the incidents panel.
- Select the filters you want to apply
- Click “Apply“
There are 2 main ways to clear applied filters:
- From Active Filters –Clear individual filters by clicking next to the active filter or clear all filters by clicking “Clear All“
- From the Filters Panel – Clear individual filters by deselecting a filter and clicking “Apply” or clear all filters by clicking “Clear All“.